Version 3 is out of stock. Click here to Pre-Order Version 4.
This PoE tester belongs in every tool kit – great for testing PoE camera, ip phone and wifi installations. Connect the source to your PoE switch or injector, connect the load to your Camera or Phone, wifi or other 802.3af/3at power device. The tester will display the power used, voltage available, current flowing.
Diagnose PoE problems with this tool
• you can see how much power any PoE or DC powered device actually needs
• you can configure your network for just the power you need.
• Measure available voltage at the remote end of a PoE connected device
• observe loss in the Ethernet cable.
• Mode A display from 20v to 56 volts
• Mode B display from 20v to 56 volts
• DC input display from 5v to 56 volts
• Measure PoE currents up to 500 ma (28 watts)
• Use the 2.1mm DC connectors to measure voltage and current / power in 24, 48 and 56 volt installations
• DC current up to 5 amps
• 2.1mm to 2.1mm jumper included.
• Bright LED displays – alternate between Voltage, Current and Power.