802.3af Poe Splitter with 5 Volts, 5 Watts. Power over Ethernet for Low Power Devices Like Dropcam and Raspberry Pi, for use with PoE Switches, include MicroUSB adapter, 10/100 speeds
- 5 Watts of USB power via up to 328ft via Ethernet cable – uses standard Power over Ethernet 802.3af
- Requires a 802.3af PoE switch or 48v injector – available separately (this device does not auto negotiate and requires always on power)
- Optimized for Raspberry Pi, Dropcam, simple Foscam and other low power USB devices
- For Android – please see our MicroUSB 10 watt products, for iPads see our lightning 10 watt product
- Expert USA Tech Support – call 512 479 0317
Remote Power for USB devices with up to 10 watts
Use this Splitter to power a low power microUSB device remotely
• Extend power to 328 ft with Cat-5e or CAT-6 cable
• 802.3af to 5 volt 10 watt splitter with a straight microUSB connector
• RJ45 female input power and data
• Rj45 male output data only – 10/100 data rates
• Supports all 802.3af modes
• Used with PoE switches 802.3af or 802.3at or passive Injectors with 48 to 56 volts always on power
• Mix 5v and 12v and 802.3af on the same PoE switch or injector
• These devices use power from the ethernet cable. The splitter at the camera lowers the voltage to 5 volts to operate the device.
• 180 ma from the 802.3af side produces 1 amps on the 5v side
• If you do not already have a PoE switch, you can power up to 16 devices from one power source, use our 4, 8 or 12 port, 48v injector and select the number of splitters you need.
• See also the WS-POE-5v product for lower cost passive solutions.
• WS-POE-8-48v60w injector
• WT-AT-12v12w 12 volt splitter
• WT-AT-5v10w 5 volt splitter with USB and lightning connectors