WS-POE-microUSB-Kit Dropcam, Android, Tablet Remote Power Source USB PoE over Ethernet Cable, up to 328 Feet
- MicroUSB 10 watt Power up to 328ft via Ethernet for USB Tablet and other microUSB devices
- Includes 24 volt long range injector and 5 volt 10 watt active splitter
- For Dropcam, Android and any MicroUSB Tablet computers
- Also includes Ethernet data on a male RJ45 connector – USB to Ethernet not included
- Questions? Call our expert, USA-based Tech Support at 512 479 0317
Use this kit to power any USB device like Tablets remotely, up to 328ft from the power source. Can also be used with up to 12 devices from one power supply. These devices send 24 volts on the ethernet cable, the splitter at the remote end lowers the voltage to 5v to operate the device. It can also power 5 volt cameras, or any 5v device a a distance. Great for Kiosk applications.
- Includes one single port PoE Injector, one 5v10w PoE splitter with 1.35mm to male microUSB adapter, and one 24v12w standard US power supply (2.1mm x 5.5mm DC barrel)
- Splitter has 2 RJ-45 connectors, one female with POE power, one male without power
- Splitter input voltage range 12v to 28v. Use our WT-AF-5v splitter with higher voltage PoE switches and injectors
- Splitter output voltage 5v 2amps for one device
- 1.35mm x 3.5mm DC power plug on splitter. 2.1mm x 5.5mm power input on injector.
- PoE Splitter case measures 1 x 1.5 x 2 inches, with the output measuring an additional 6 inches.