The WS-POE-48v10w Power over Ethernet 48 volt PoE injector powers 802.3af devices from a 12 volt to 30 volt input.
Convert existing Battery or 12 volt power sources to PoE for Cameras, Phones and WiFi access points.
Since standard Ethernet needs only 2 of the 4 pairs in the cable, 2 pairs are unused. Passive POE uses pins 4/5 for plus power, and 7/8 for ground. This device is a 12 volt to 48 volt DC-DC converter for one device. It requires a 12 volt to 30 volt power source to operate.
- 2 RJ-45 connectors, one male accepting 12 to 30 volt POE power and data, one female with 48 volt PoE output power and data
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC female power input for 12 volts to 30 volts
- 9.6 watts output – plenty for all IP Phones and most Cameras
- Diodes isolate the RJ45 power input from the DC power input
- Mix 24v and 48v devices on one WiFi-Texas 24v injector like WS-POE-12-24v120w
- No power supply is included – see our 24v injector products with 1 to 16 ports