Passive PoE 12 volt power extension for Foscam or any 12 volt camera, via Power over Ethernet, up to 328 ft.
- Complete kit for 12 volt 1 amp 12 watt Power over Ethernet PoE up to 328ft via Ethernet cable
- See also kits for 1 to 16 cameras
- For Foscam, Wansview, Airsight, EasyN, Apexis, Wanscam and other non-PoE devices
- Adapters available for 0.7mm, 2.5mm. Click on WiFi-Texas to visit the Amazon Store.
Expert USA Tech Support – call 512 479 0317
Remote Power for 12v Cameras
Extend power to 328 ft
This kit contains
- PoE injector with 24v power supply with 110v to 240v, 50 or 60 hz operation
- 24v to 12v splitter with 2.1mm dc plug and 12 watts / 1 amp output
- US style AC power cord
- Optional 2.1mm, 2.5mm, USB and iPhone 4s adapters
- For Foscam E models – please see our 48v products – no splitter is required
- See our Amazon listings for kits with 4 or 8 cameras
Use this kit to power any 12v device like Foscam, Wansview, Airsight IP Cameras remotely, up to 328ft from the power source. These devices provide power on the spare data wires in the ethernet cable. The splitter at the camera lowers the voltage to 12v to operate the device.
If you want to power more than 1 device, then use our 8 or 12 port, 24v injector and select the number of 5v splitters you need.
12v splitters are also available.