The WS-GPOE-B-12-24v60w Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector provides power to as many as 12 devices from a central power source up to 328 ft (100 meters) away. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable and power devices such as cameras, VOIP phones, and WiFi access points.
The injector works works with any ethernet switch or router. The 24v60w power supply provides 24 volts to all ports, and 120 watts is the total available power for all devices.
- wall mount : 12 LAN ports, 12 LAN+Power ports, 650 ma per port limiter, shielded
- Mode B supports 24v kits (power and data on pins 4, 5 and 7, 8)
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug for primary power
- LED power light
- for 12 volt cameras – ask us first, most use 48v when powered by Ethernet
- Use our PoE calculator if you would like to know delivered voltage to the remote device – Online Calculator