The WS-GPOE-AT-12-56v120w Gigabit Power over Ethernet injector allows you to power up to 12 devices remotely over ethernet wiring up to 328 ft (100 meters) away. Add PoE ability to any Ethernet switch or router. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable.
Power is sent together with Gigabit data on all pins. The two 56v60w power supplies provide 56 volts to all ports, and 120 watts is the total available power for all devices. Power 802.3at devices (in passive POE mode – no autonegotiate) 20 watts per port for 6 devices, 10 watts per port for 12 devices.
100mb/s kits are also available. Use with Aruba, Xirrus or 802.3at device.
- rack mount : 12 LAN ports, 12 LAN+Power ports, 650 ma per port limiter, shielded
- Same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- Dual 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plugs for primary power
- LED power light
- works with any ethernet switch or router
- use our PoE calculator if you would like to know delivered voltage to the remote device – Online Calculator
Power Supply Specs
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC @ 47-63Hz
- Efficiency: 90+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max
- UL/CE/FCC approved
- Line Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +85 deg C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non condensing
- US Power cord when shipped to US destinations
- C13 style 3 prong grounded AC connector