The WS-GPOE-6 Gigabit Power over Ethernet injector allows you to power up to 6 devices remotely over ethernet wiring up to 328 ft (100 meters) away. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable.
Many popular devices like Cameras, IP Phones, WiFi Access Points use this method to centralize the power source.
Connect the power supply you need (48v for phones, most cameras, 24v for Mikrotik ) and reduce the mess of cables. Reboot all 12 devices from one central location. We use these in our own installations and are making them available for others.
- Wall Mount : 6 LAN ports, 6 LAN+Power ports, 650 ma per port limiter, shielded
- base price unit is without power supply
- WS-GPOE-12 also available as a 12 port rack mount version
- power VOIP phones, IP Cameras, WiFi Access Points, and more
- same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug for primary power
- LED power light
- works with any ethernet switch or router
- power 802.3af devices (in passive POE mode – no autonegotiate)
- use our PoE calculator if you would like to know delivered voltage to the remote device – Online Calculator
- for 12 volt cameras – ask us first, most use 48v when powered by Ethernet
- DC cord option include 12 inch 2.1mm x 5.5mm power cord – no power supply