The WS-GPOE-16-56v240w Gigabit Power over Ethernet injector allows you to power up to 16 devices remotely over ethernet wiring up to 328 ft (100 meters) away. Add PoE ability to any Ethernet switch or router. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable.
Power is sent together with Gigabit data on all pins. The two 56v120w power supplies provide 56 volts to all ports, and 240 watts is the total available power for all devices.
100mb/s kits are also available. Use with Aruba, Xirrus or 802.3at device.
- rack mount : 16 LAN ports, 16 LAN+Power ports, 650 ma per port limiter for each mode (1.3 amps total)
- Same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- Dual 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plugs for 120w on each input
- LED power light
- works with any ethernet switch or router
- use our PoE calculator if you would like to know delivered voltage to the remote device – Online Calculator
Power Supply Specs
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC @ 47-63Hz
- Efficiency: 90+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max
- UL/CE/FCC approved
- Line Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +85 deg C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non condensing
- US Power cord when shipped to US destinations
- C13 style 3 prong grounded AC connector