2017-05-19 – The WS-GPOE-12-48v240w product has now been superseded by the WS-GPOE-16-48v240w.
The WS-GPOE-12-48v240w Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector provides power to as many as 12 devices from a central power source up to 328 ft (100 meters) away. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable and power devices such as cameras, VOIP phones, and WiFi access points.
The dual 48 volt 120 watt power supplies provide 48 volts to all ports, and 240 watts is the total available power for all devices. Minus the auto-negotiation of 802.3af, these kits will power your 802.3af or 802.3at devices with always on power. If the device shows “12v, PoE” on the data sheet – this means that the device uses 12v when powered from a transformer – and 48v when powered via Ethernet.
100mb/s kits are also available. Use with Mikrotik-routerboard, Cisco, Polycom and any 802.3af or 802.3at device.
- rack mount : 12 LAN ports, 12 LAN+Power ports, 2x 650 ma per port limiter, shielded
- same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug “Mode A” for primary power for 802.3af
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug “Mode B” for a redundant power supply, for Mikrotik, or for 802.3at devices
- LED power light
- works with any ethernet switch or router
- power 802.3af devices (in passive POE mode – no autonegotiate) 10 watt per port with one power supply, 15 watts per port with 2 power supplies
Power Supply Specs
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC @ 47-63Hz
- Efficiency: 90+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max
- UL/CE/FCC approved
- Line Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +85 deg C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non condensing
- US Power cord when shipped to US destinations
- C13 style 3 prong grounded AC connector