The WS-POE-8-ENC Power over Ethernet (POE) injector allows you to power up to 8 devices remotely over ethernet wiring up to 328 ft (100 meters) away. Add PoE ability to any Ethernet switch or router. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable and power devices such as cameras, VOIP phones, and WiFi access points.
Connect the power supply you need (48v for phones, most cameras, 24v for Ubiquiti or Mikrotik, 18v for Tranzeo or OpenMesh, 12v for other devices) and reduce the mess of cables. Reboot all 8 devices from one central location. We use these in our own installations and are making them available for others. Use with OpenMesh,Wiligear, LigoWave, Mikrotik-routerboard, WRAP, ALIX, UBNT, UniFi.
- Wall Mount : 8 LAN ports, 8 LAN+Power ports, shielded
- power VOIP phones, IP Cameras, WiFi Access Points, and more
- same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug
- LED power light
- works with any ethernet switch or router
- use our PoE calculator if you would like to know the delivered voltage to the remote device – Online Calculator