5 volt Remote Power – PoE for 8 cameras with 5 volt 2 amps each – power over ethernet extension for Foscam and similar
- 5 volt Power to 8 cameras up to 328ft via Ethernet cable, both data and power share the same cable.
- Includes 24 volt injector and 8x 5 volt 2 amp active splitters
- For Foscam, Wansview, Airsight and other 5v cameras and any 5 volt device up to 10 watts each
- Available also as kits for with 4 to 12 cameras, optional adapters for Dlink and Axis 2.5 mm
- Expert USA Tech Support – call 512 479 0317
Remote Power for 5 volt Cameras
Extend power to 328 ft
This Kit Contains:
- 24 volt power supply with 110v to 240v, 50 or 60 hz operation
- 8 pcs of our 24 volt to 5 volt splitter with 1.35mm dc plug
- 60 watt power supply included- 120 watt upgrade optional
- US style AC power cord
- For Foscam E models – please see our 48v products – no splitter is required
Use this kit to power any 5v device like Foscam, Wansview, Airsight IP Cameras remotely, up to 328ft from the power source.
These devices provide power on the spare data wires in the ethernet cable. The splitter at the camera lowers the voltage to 5v to operate the device.
- If you want to power 1, 4 or 12 devices, then see our other camera kits
- 12v splitters are also available – you can mix 5 volt and 12 volt devices on the same injector.
- If your camera needs 2.1mm or 2.5mm adapters – please contact us and we will provide them.
Power Supply Specs:
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC @ 47-63Hz
- Efficiency: 90+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max
- UL/CE/FCC approved
- Line Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +85 deg C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non condensing
- US Power cord when shipped to US destinations
- C13 style 3 prong grounded AC connector
All Foscam indoor cameras; Axis 205, 206, 210, 211; Wanscam; Airsight; Tenvis; Wansview; Maygion; EasyN; Apexis; EasySF; Vstarcam; any 5v device