Passive PoE injector Power over Ethernet – RJ45 data to RJ45 PoE, 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector wall mount (will also power 802.3af), cables and Power supply not included
- Power over Ethernet injector, 1 port wall mount, 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector
- Use any power supply up to 60 volts, use as injector or splitter
- Use with IP security cameras, wireless access points, IP Phones and other devices
- See also our kits with power supplies, 8, 12 and 16 port versions, and gigabit
- Expert USA Tech Support – call 512 479 0317
Passive Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) allows low cost of delivery of power over the network cable. This scheme allows power to be carried on 10/100 networks over the spare, unused pairs of a CAT5, CAT5E, or CAT6 Ethernet network cable.
To use as a splitter – a 2.1mm to 2.1mm jumper cable is required.
If you need a gigabit data rate – see our WS-GPOE-1-WM device. Most PoE devices – even those that state “12v, PoE” need 48 volts when powered via the Ethernet cable. See our kits with 48v power supplies for up to 16 devices. This device provides power to power 802.3af devices – but it does not have any autonegotiation – power is Always On. The injector inserts the DC voltage at the source location into the 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC jack. The DC voltage is then carried over the spare pairs of the 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network cable. Also available is a 1.35mm version WS-POE-IO-1.35 with injector and splitter as a kits, or the WS-POE-IO which is a 2.1mm version. Size is 29 x 19 x 60 mm + 5 mm on each side for the mounting tabs.
- Size is 6.2mm x 3.5mm x 2.5mm ( 2.5 x 1.4 x 1 inches)
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm power plug
- We also have gigabit, 5 volt and 12 volt injector/splitter kits