Our passive PoE injector with integrated 8 port ethernet switch provides both 802.3af and passive PoE devices with data and power up to 120 watts.
Use your existing power supply or purchase any of our power supplies, from 12 to 56 volts and 12 to 120 watts. The switch itself uses less than 2 watts (great for battery operation).
You can also power this PoE switch remotely via the PoE+Data uplink port. Use our rack mount for two in a 1U high rack for 14 PoE ports.
- 8 port switch with 7 PoE ports – passive, always on power
- wall mount : 1 uplink switch port, 7 LAN+Power ports, shielded
- power VOIP phones, IP Cameras, WiFi Access Points, and more. Older Cisco phones use reverse PoE. We have adapters for all applications.
- same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug for Mode A operation
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug for Mode B operation
- LED power light for each mode, 24v and 48v indicator
- power 802.3af devices (in passive POE mode – no autonegotiate) 18 watts average per port with a 48v 120 watt supply. 9 watts average with with watt supply.
- use our PoE calculator if you would like to know the delivered voltage to the remote
- for 12 volt cameras – ask us first, most use 48v when powered by Ethernet