PoE Injectors Forums General Topics I recently ordered a WS POE Tester from amazon.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sylvia

I recently ordered a WS POE Tester from amazon. When I connect it between our POE switch and a POE phone the phone does not turn on nor does the testers display light up. The phone is always connected on the output side and I have tried both input options. I tested the device as an eathernet pass-though and connected it to a computer and it worked. It appears the device is not working with POE and is DOA. I just want to confirm that it is DOA before returning to amazon to exchange with a new one. For refrence the switch is a Prosafe GS752TP and the phone is a Polycom vvx400.

Stephen
    Keymaster

I suspect that this is not a DOA device, but a compatibility with your PoE+ GS752TP. We have a modified model that is working with other PoE+ switches if you would like to test it.

We would appreciate it if you can work with us on that. You can send us your contact info here:

https://find-a-poe.com/Return-Request/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.